Monday, January 19, 2015

Zombies and Love

Later that week, February 21, we decided to watch a movie at my apartment. We first went and got pizza and pop...so romantic. Derrick picked out 'A Kight's Tale', which we watched for about 10 minutes until my roommate and her sister and her sisters boyfriend came busting in. They came to the apartment to watch a movie, World War Z! Seeing this as an opportunity to pull out my, "Oh I'm so scared" , tactics I quickly told them to switch the movie and take a seat. About 10 minutes into the movie I pretended to be scared and grabbed his hand. (He disputes with me and says I really was scared, but I had seen the movie a few times before). Luckily he responded better than I did on the ski lift to my flirting and quickly put his arm around me and held onto my hand. Beginning that night I don't think we went a day without seeing each other. I felt happier than I ever had. I got to spend time with a man you was not only my crush for a long time, but he was also one of my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment