Monday, January 19, 2015

Devotional Mishaps

After our skiing date he asked me if I wanted to go with him to devotional. Of course I said yes! This was it, this was confirmation he liked me. Everyone knows at BYU-I that if a boy asks you to go to devo with them they like you. As we were walking to devotional together he was telling me how he went rock climbing last night with some other girl. I thought to myself, wait a minute you went skiing with me yesterday. Then I remembered how when we got to his house he seemed rushed and seemed like he was trying to get me to leave. I was trying to figure an answer to why he would have pushed me out the door to go rock climbing with another girl. So I quickly asked him if he went for FHE? He said, "No it was a group date". WHAT? A group date? I was a little crushed. So again I was sitting there thinking that I was just his friend, and that's what he saw me as.

While we sat in devotional and I kept wondering where I sat in his priorities he still seemed to be flirting with me. I jokingly linked my arm through his for some reason, and then quickly un-linked as I realized I was having physical contact with the guy I liked, but I couldn't have him knowing that! As I wondered if he realized, he quickly said, "no it's okay", and re linked our arms. He kept it that way through the whole devotion. This may sound so dumb to normal people who are good at flirting, but to me this was a pretty good sign that he did like me! Even if he did just take another girl out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment